Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip

Major amounts of "no"

This game would be better if it had even the tiniest bit of logic. I understand it's a game, but this is completely ridiculous. After getting a blowjob from an incredibly hot chick and offering to make her feel good, I honestly don't think I'd need to rub parts of her body to want sex. At that point, if she's willing to suck me and agreeing to let me "make her feel good", I'm pretty sure that phrase along is implication enough where her agreeing is her saying "FUCK ME NOW!"

I've also seen too many games like this already, and this follows the same guideline as all of the others. This lacks originality and entertainment in my opinion.

One Chance One Chance

replay

I understand the POINT of this game is to only have one chance or else everything dies (I won) but, I'd still like to go back and see what happens if I get it on with that chick, or bring Molly to the park or show her the bathroom...
I am in dire need of a replay function.
4/10
2/5
No replay = no fun imo

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

legal

Surprisingly, I enjoyed the legal ending more so than the badass ending XD
But both were very good. Great variety on the sub-options, too!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

OCD+ OCD+

OMFG

Someone PLEASE, kill me NOW!
MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP :'( T_T

AAAAGH I somehow feel the strong desire to rate 5/5 and 10/10 for pure insanity! :O

Ragdoll Cannon 2 Ragdoll Cannon 2

Funfun

wow, great job. Got stuck on the level where the key is "walle", but very fun game none the less.
9/10, 5/5

Epsilon Epsilon

...Wow

Yeah, this game was really well thought out, lots of effort put into it I can tell.

Other than that, words cannot describe the epic- and awesomeness of this game. I loved how even the music and sounds reversed themselves through the time reversal part.

fly attack fly attack

Ye-NO

That, was pointless. The buzzing sound was quite annoying. I don't even see how people under me are saying its a good game.