To Battle-loop To Battle-loop

reminds me of LoZ almost :P

Yeah, heard the first part of it... definitly sounded like Legend of Zelda at first impression :P

But yeah, I like it. Would be kickass if you were to build on it. Using the beginning part, then have the music do a "winddown" at the right part, then *instrumental rockage*

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hmm, I might just use it in something else at some point. I'll keep it in mind though. Thanks for the review.

When The Light's Go Out When The Light's Go Out

Hmm, nice, BUT

I've listened to about a minute 10sec as of now, still listening.

Great song, nice lyrics. BUT I wouldn't exactly call it "heavy metal" - more like melodic or trance metal. Might want to change the genre. I don't know if there are genre selections like that, but if there are I recommend changing it.

Examples of "heavymetal" or "metalcore" would be Avenged Sevenfold or All That Remains. This isn't so much either.

I'm not dissing the song- I like it. Just that I think its under the wrong genre.
Perfect timing! Finished the review and the song ended. :P

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Nope, they don't have a lot of sub-genres. I was listening to Fates Warning a lot, so to me it has a somewhat similar sound to them. Heavy metal is a pretty broad genre, so I'd say it till fits nicely in there. Anyway man, thanks a lot for the review. It's nice to hear so many peoples opinions on the tune.