2 Friends Play Minecraft 2 Friends Play Minecraft

Hah!

Somehow, I was fully expecting him to break his arm when he punched the tree... loved it!

2012 in 30 seconds 2012 in 30 seconds

And to think I was actually considering watching that movie... you just saved me a couple hours of my life by wasting 30 seconds of it!
+10 respect, and +10 rating.
And 5/5

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Reminds me of Dr. Seuss (sp?)

You know, those movies by him you watched when you were 6 or 7 (6 or 7 if you're 21 now, anyway)... trippy as fuck and they made sense back then because your mind was too un-matured to understand it doesn't make any sense?

Yeah, that.

Also, that guy is on the worst acid trip EVER.
4 / 5. Minus one point for making me think back to movies I watched in my childhood. :3

Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip

Major amounts of "no"

This game would be better if it had even the tiniest bit of logic. I understand it's a game, but this is completely ridiculous. After getting a blowjob from an incredibly hot chick and offering to make her feel good, I honestly don't think I'd need to rub parts of her body to want sex. At that point, if she's willing to suck me and agreeing to let me "make her feel good", I'm pretty sure that phrase along is implication enough where her agreeing is her saying "FUCK ME NOW!"

I've also seen too many games like this already, and this follows the same guideline as all of the others. This lacks originality and entertainment in my opinion.

One Chance One Chance

replay

I understand the POINT of this game is to only have one chance or else everything dies (I won) but, I'd still like to go back and see what happens if I get it on with that chick, or bring Molly to the park or show her the bathroom...
I am in dire need of a replay function.
4/10
2/5
No replay = no fun imo

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

legal

Surprisingly, I enjoyed the legal ending more so than the badass ending XD
But both were very good. Great variety on the sub-options, too!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

To Battle-loop To Battle-loop

reminds me of LoZ almost :P

Yeah, heard the first part of it... definitly sounded like Legend of Zelda at first impression :P

But yeah, I like it. Would be kickass if you were to build on it. Using the beginning part, then have the music do a "winddown" at the right part, then *instrumental rockage*

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hmm, I might just use it in something else at some point. I'll keep it in mind though. Thanks for the review.

When The Light's Go Out When The Light's Go Out

Hmm, nice, BUT

I've listened to about a minute 10sec as of now, still listening.

Great song, nice lyrics. BUT I wouldn't exactly call it "heavy metal" - more like melodic or trance metal. Might want to change the genre. I don't know if there are genre selections like that, but if there are I recommend changing it.

Examples of "heavymetal" or "metalcore" would be Avenged Sevenfold or All That Remains. This isn't so much either.

I'm not dissing the song- I like it. Just that I think its under the wrong genre.
Perfect timing! Finished the review and the song ended. :P

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Nope, they don't have a lot of sub-genres. I was listening to Fates Warning a lot, so to me it has a somewhat similar sound to them. Heavy metal is a pretty broad genre, so I'd say it till fits nicely in there. Anyway man, thanks a lot for the review. It's nice to hear so many peoples opinions on the tune.